Our dental team is well versed in all areas of dentistry. Many dental procedures are performed in our office including oral surgery, root canal therapy and gum treatments. In those cases where more extensive or complex treatment is required we'll refer you to a highly qualified local specialist.
Our office uses the latest dental techniques including intraoral color imaging, air abrasion (no drill) equipment, electric handpieces and state-of-the-art digital intraoral and panoramic x-ray equipment.
If you want to look and feel better, we can offer you a wide variety of restorative and cosmetic services including tooth-colored fillings, porcelain crowns (caps) and veneers, and conventional or implant bridgework. We'll also suggest an appropriate routine check-up schedule and discuss the responsibilities you have for the daily care of your teeth in order to restore and maintain your oral health.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.